We've scaned 41651 reviews for you. If you are looking for M Mount Lenses than this article for you. There are thousands of product in the market but you have to pick the best for you. We make things easy for you and do research for you. No one want to buy the wrong product for him and don't want return it.
|1||Voigtlander APO-LANTHAR 50mm f/2.0 Aspherical VM-Mount Lens for Leica M||9.8||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R||9.4||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.4 II Single Coated Leica M Mount Lens - Black||9.2||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical VM Leica M Mount Lens - Black||9||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.4 II Multi Coated Leica M Mount Lens - Black||8.8||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar 15mm f/4.5 M Mount Aspherical III Lens for Digital Cameras||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Canon EF 75-300mm III and 500mm f/8.0 Preset Manual Focus Lens Bundle with EF-EOS M Adapter||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens||8.6||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Rokinon RK12M-M 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Canon EF-M Mount Compact System Cameras (Black)||8.4||Buy on Amazon|
|10||Lens Adapter EF-EOS M Auto-Focus Lens Converter Ring for Canon EF/EF-S Lens to Canon EOS-M (EF-M Mount) Mirrorless Camera EOS M1 M2 M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100||8.2||Buy on Amazon|
1. Voigtlander APO-LANTHAR 50mm f/2.0 Aspherical VM-Mount Lens for Leica M
- Extraordinary high performance
- Super Sharp Apochromatic lens correction
- Compatible with all Leica M mount cameras
- Circular 12 aperture blade aperture
- Floating lens elements, Aspherical elements
2. Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare.
- Lens Compatible with the Mirrorless R System (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, or EOS R6)
3. Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.4 II Single Coated Leica M Mount Lens – Black
- Improved Version II SC lens with high index glass element
- Very small compact fast Leica M lens, only 6.7oz
- SC Single Coated lens gives more flare against the light
- Optional LH-6 Lens hood, 43mm filters
4. Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical VM Leica M Mount Lens – Black
- Sharp Fast Lens with Great IQ
- Same fantastic IQ as the Voigtlander 40mm f/1.2
- Four Aspheric Surfaces, LH-8 or LH-10 lens hood
- 12 Blade Aperture for great Bokeh
- Very small, compact, and light weight for a f/1.2 lens
5. Voigtlander Nokton 35mm f/1.4 II Multi Coated Leica M Mount Lens – Black
- Improved Version II MC lens with high index glass element
- Very small compact fast Leica M lens, only 6.7oz
- MC Multi-Coated lens gives higher contrast
- Optional LH-6 Lens hood, 43mm filters
6. Voigtlander Super Wide Heliar 15mm f/4.5 M Mount Aspherical III Lens for Digital Cameras
- New sharper Version III Leica M Mount Lens, 58mm filters
- Fits ALL Leica M mount cameras
- Easily Adaptable to All Sony NEX, M43, and Fuji X cameras with proper adapter
- Use Voigtlander VM to NEX Close UP adapter for Sony FE bodies
- 11 elements in 9 groups – one Aspherical element
7. Canon EF 75-300mm III and 500mm f/8.0 Preset Manual Focus Lens Bundle with EF-EOS M Adapter
- This 2 Lens + Adapter Bundle comes with All Standard Canon Supplied Accessories and 1-Year Seller Warranty.
- Canon EF 75-300mm III Lens – Versatile telephoto zoom for full-frame Canon EF-mount DSLRs, can also be used with APS-C models with a 120-480mm equivalent focal length range.
- 500mm f/8.
- Also contains : M Adapter – T-Mount – 3-piece Filter Kit (UV, FLD, CPL)- Lens Hood
8. Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compatible with EOS R series cameras
- Mounting type: Canon RF
9. Rokinon RK12M-M 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Canon EF-M Mount Compact System Cameras (Black)
- The higher and straighter the blue lines, the better the contrast
- Lens not Zoomable
10. Lens Adapter EF-EOS M Auto-Focus Lens Converter Ring for Canon EF/EF-S Lens to Canon EOS-M (EF-M Mount) Mirrorless Camera EOS M1 M2 M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100
- Compatibility: EF-EOS M mount adapter ring allows Canon EF and EF-S mount series lenses to be mounted on Canon EOS-M mirrorless digital camera.
- AF Function & Aperture Control: Interior built-in aperture motor and an electronic contact; aperture of the lens controlled by means of an electronic contact; aperture control functions almost support all Canon EOS M cameras; aperture can be adjusted directly from the camera side to control the actual aperture of the lens.
- Built-in IS Stabilization: built-in IS stability, making focus more accurate and clear and better helping you take pictures; please set your camera APS-C Size Capture to “off” if you get your lenses to function as full frame.
- EXIF Signal Transmission: use gold-plated needle PIN to transmit signal, greatly enhancing its transmission performance.
- Fashionable Design: designed with 1/4 screws at the bottom, which can be mounted on tripod or other support platform; detachable support tripod.
M Mount Lenses Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great M Mount Lenses stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying M Mount Lenses in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect M Mount Lenses for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Cheap M Mount Lenses Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best M Mount Lenses in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best M Mount Lenses currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top M Mount Lenses based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the M Mount Lenses before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the M Mount Lenses they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good M Mount Lenses, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your M Mount Lenses before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable M Mount Lenses will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good M Mount Lenses if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated M Mount Lenses on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.